Inkjet Photo Paper Manufacturer China

HomeInkjet Photo Paper Manufacturer China
China Colorway Photo Paper Supplies
China Colorway Photo Paper Supplies

Import Colorway Inkjet Photo Paper China for Best Printing Works

Whether you're a photography enthusiast, a graphic designer, or a business professional, Colorway's inkjet printing paper supplies empower you to unleash your creativity. Elevate your printing experience with Colorway—where quality meets innovation. Explore our range today and witness the difference in every print.

Inkjet Photo Paper Wholesale Trend

Wholesale matte, glossy, resin coated or photo paper rolls for regular inkjet printers and large format printers from Colorway!

Three Reasons to Choose Colorway Inkjet Printing Media Supplies

Looking to save cost on printing consumables but do not want to compromise on printing results performance? Boost business with Colorway, your one-stop printing supplies supplier!

Custom Photo Paper Packaging Services
1
Custom Photo Paper Packaging Services

Choose among neutral packaging, plastic insert sheets, color box packaging, foil bag packing etc.

Custom Quality with Various Sizes
3
Custom Quality with Various Sizes

Select from various sizes, thickness and quality printing supplies for your business!

Inkjet Photo Paper Wholesale FAQs

inkjet glossy photo paper manufacturer

When considering inkjet photo paper wholesale from Colorway, key factors include paper quality, coating options (glossy, matte, etc.), weight (measured in GSM), compatibility with printers, and the MOQ policy, which is set at $3000 or varied for cartons or rolls for a single category.

Yes, Colorway encourages customers to request samples before making bulk purchases. This allows you to evaluate the quality, coating, and finish of the inkjet photo paper.

Colorway offers inkjet photo paper in standard sizes like 4×6 inches, 5×7 inches, and 8.5×11 inches, with weights ranging from 180gsm to 250gsm. Coating options include glossy, matte, and other finishes.

Colorway provides various inner packing options, including neutral PP bags, OEM brand packaging, PP white bags, aluminum foil bags, paper boxes, and color cover paper. These options can be tailored based on customer demands and preferences.

Colorway’s payment terms include a 30% T/T (bank transfer) deposit, with the remaining 70% due before delivery. Customers will receive product and package photos for approval before making the final payment, ensuring transparency and satisfaction.

Yes, Colorway provides product and package photos for customer approval before the final payment is made. This step ensures that customers are satisfied with the product’s quality and packaging before completing the transaction.

Colorway accepts a 30% T/T deposit for international wholesale orders, with the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery. This payment structure aligns with industry standards and provides a secure transaction process.

Versatile Inkjet Papers Wholesale for Creative Projects

Create stunning print with Colorway inkjet printing materials and supplies!

Inkjet Printing Paper Wholesale Reviews

Colorway printing supplies & materials are Highly Recommended By 10000+ printing business & designer from 50+ countries!

  • KronalinE
  • Novajet
  • Lomond
  • Evolution
  • Art-jet
  • apli

Download Inkjet Papers or large Format Printing Supplies Catalog for Choices!​

Dive in to discover all ranges of photo paper, transfer paper, sticker vinyl paper and specialty printing supplies sizes and options for mix batches orders!

Translate »

Request Samples

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details, and we will get in touch with you shortly.

Download Inkjet Photo Paper Product Catalog

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Request Latest Quote

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details, and we will get in touch with the latest catalog & pricing shortly.

Download Matte Photo Paper Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Glossy Photo Paper Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Minilab Photo Paper Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download LFP Photo Paper Rolls Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download RC Photo Paper Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Full Wholesale Catalog

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Get Wholesale Quote

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details, and we will get in touch with you shortly.

Download Inkjet Sticker Paper Wholesale Catalog

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download T-shirt Transfer Paper Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download DTF Film Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Sublimation Transfer Paper Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Specialty Printing Supplies Product Catalog

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Self-adhesive Photo Paper Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Printable Sticker Vinyl Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Printable Magnetic Sheets Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Inkjet Canvas Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Large Format Inkjet Imagesetting Film Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Large Format Gold/Silver Printing Film Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Large Format Printers Ink Cartridges Product Manual

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.

Download Transfer Printing Supplies Product Catalog

Please complete the form below with your inquiry details to download the catalog, and we will follow up with the latest quote shortly.